I'm staying at a lovely farm called Bodrugan Barton near Mevagissey with a group of friends. We are all working on our own projects and I have brought down my hellebore wallhanging. I've stitched each individual flower element now and am turning the edges ready to appliqué it on to the velvet background.
I finished making the individual flowers, but there seemed to be too much contrast on the bottom right flower so I spent the day making another one. Last night it looked much better but this morning there seemed to be not much difference. I guess it was the natural light. I'm looking forward to attaching the pieces to the background now.